Monday, November 23, 2015

Old Window Coat Rack


 Hey, now I am an arts and crafts kind of girl. I have made all kinds of crafts like: A dream jar, a Star Wars cribbage board (and yes I LOVE Star Wars!), a back heat pad, kleenex holders, makeup bag and many more. But this is just one of those creations.
                                                                     
                                                                       My coat rack:

    



 So my mom committed a crime. She had this beautiful old window just sitting in our garage. And I kept telling her we need to use this! So I finally asked her if I could use it. I had no idea what I was going to make with it but I knew it would be awesome. I looked on pinterest asked my friends and family, and I finally found this.

All you have to do is find an old window, decorate it, screw in some hooks, hang it up and there you have it a beautiful coat rack.



                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment